Dance Project Award Submission Deadline
Friday, March 31, 2017 (All day)
The Dance Project Award is a competitive award presented annually. Two Dance Project Awards of $250 each are available to help defray expenses for dance studies, creative projects or research.
Eligibility and Criteria for selection:
- Any undergraduate student who is currently enrolled in Dance Program classes is eligible for this award.
- The statement of purpose must effectively clarify how the proposed project will further the student’s development in dance as a performer, choreographer, or writer.
- The quality and extent of the student’s involvement in the Dance Program are important considerations.
Applications should include:
- A description of the project
- A timeline for completion
- A project budget
Submit Applications as an attachment by March 31 to: Adrienne Brandon, firstname.lastname@example.org.