To schedule a dance studio click here.
Note: Hull Studio will not be available after the Fall semester, 2017. There will be new studios in the Rubinstein Arts Center, TBA. We will post those instructions when we get them, probably in January, 2018. Please check back then.
- All space requests must be made through 25-LIVE scheduling site - No Exceptions.
- Do not contact the Dance Office with requests, as they will not and cannot submit them for you.
- To reserve ANY of our classroom or studio spaces within the Dance Program, please go online to the Duke University 25Live Online Reservation system and enter your request there.
- Again, we do not accept verbal telephone reservation requests for any of our studio’s.
Here are two helpful info links:
- 25Live is very easy to use. Here is an instructional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd7cwzonnqY&feature=youtu.be
- The Duke Dance Program Office is located in the Rubenstein Arts Center (aka "the Ruby"), and the Ark and Ruby studios 240 and 210 are the main instructional spaces. These spaces are heavily used during the academic year, and you must schedule use of these spaces through the Duke University 25Live Online Reservation system. While we wish to accommodate and support other dancers and dance groups when possible, the needs of the Dance Program take priority.
- The Dance Program cannot make available space for non-Duke affiliated individuals or groups.
- All space requests are subject to approval by the Dance Program.
- Allow at least one full week for 25-Live request processing. No exceptions. In accordance with new space request/approval procedures, requests made less than a week (7 days) ahead will be denied.
- Note: Building 7207-101 is the Ark. Ruby designation TBA.
- The Dance Program will not provide sound reinforcement, boomboxes, or any other audio playback devices. Plan to bring you own playback equipment if needed.
- Booking the Ark basement studio at the same time as a regular class upstairs is not advised. The sound from the class upstairs can bleed into the basement, or vice versa.
- The Dance Program has priority over its studio usage. In rare circumstances, the Dance Program may be obliged to cancel your request under emergency situations. Every effort will be made to give advance warning is this becomes necessary.
Please visit this page for information concerning use of the Ark's risers.