The information below is a resource for our faculty – containing information, forms and links of interest. All Departmental-specific forms are located in our Box folder, accessible via your Duke NetID login.
- Duke Hub
- Duke@Work link (travel reimbursement forms, etc.)
- Event request form
- Reference Guide to Certify Annual Report
- Scholars@Duke help FAQs
Arts and Science Policies
- Trinity College of Arts & Sciences Policies & Procedures are located on the Trinity Admin website.
Appointments and Reviews
- Please refer to the Provost Office's Faculty Affairs site for updated, authoritative guidelines for faculty reviews that go before the Appointments, Promotion and Tenure committee.
- Log into the STORM system (via the registrar's office)
- Log in to SAKAI If you haven't used Sakai yet, go to the Duke Sakai tutorial page here.
- Chapter 6 of Duke Faculty Handbook: : Faculty Responsibilities with Respect to Students
- Center for Instructional Technology
- Office of Institutional Equity Policies and Procedures
- Duke Reach
- Duke University Faculty Handbook
- Duke University Libraries
- Events@Duke Calendar
- Office for Institutional Equity
- Office of Information Technology
- Student Affairs Policies