Spring Writing Retreat
The Duke Faculty Write Program and Duke Arts invite you to a one-day writing retreat, Friday, February 15, 2019 - 9:30am to 5:00pm, to keep (or get) your writing moving this semester. The retreat offers time to write independently in a comfortable, relaxed space. Throughout the day, the retreat facilitators will offer short tips to help you boost productivity, satisfaction, and enjoyment in your writing. The retreat is offered at no cost to participants.
- Bring a writing project that you want to work on.
- You'll make progress on it while participating in a writing community.
- Along the way, you'll learn and experiment with new techniques.
- Breakfast and lunch are included.
- Optional yoga/movement for writers session from 4-5pm
- Space is limited to 25 participants.
To register, please go to: https://duke.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3PEgSDZfllwWeOx
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
Facilitators: Drs. Jennifer Ahern-Dodson (Thompson Writing Program) and Sarah Wilbur (Dance)
Rubenstein Arts Center